Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Memes Memes Memes: A Very Potter Halloween!

I'm not really into the scary aspect of Halloween.  I don't like horror movies, I don't like Haunted Houses and I don't like gory makeup.  Buuuuuut I do love the fun aspect of Halloween.  I love the trick or treating, the hordes and hordes of costumed children and best of all, all the Harry Potter marathons on TV!  Y'all know me and my Harry Potter, I can't resist sharing when I find something fun.  So in honor of my favorite witches and wizards on this Halloween day, check out the Best Harry Potter Tastes from a very funny website, Taste of Awesome...










 



My apologies to all the Twihards, I'm not really a Twilight hater (but definitely not a lover either!) but you have to admit these are funny :)

Which one was your favorite?
Happy Halloween, be safe and have fun!







2 comments:

Dazzling Mage said...

Lol, that was hilarious! Thank you for posting this!

Tales of Whimsy said...

I'm with you. I don't mind a teeny bit of scary but not much really. I'm not into being scared.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails