Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Why Yes, I Am Obsesed, Your Point Is.......?

We bought our Hunger Games midnight premier tickets last night and I am sooooooo excited!  We decided that since it was coming out on my hubby's birthday, we'd splurge and do IMAX this time.  The tickets were nearly double the price but come on, it's Hunger Games, it's totally worth it.  When we saw Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2, I said that would be my last midnight premier.  Yeah right.  I read The Hunger Games like a month after that and I knew right then and there that they'd made a liar outta me :)  So in honor of my excitement for Hunger Games, here's some fun stuff to get you amped for the movie!
A link to the trailers and a ton of clips (like you haven't seen these 50 times already :)

http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/the-hunger-games/

Some movie stills:



OK careers, remember you're the villains so on the count of 3 strike an intimidating pose...1...2...3...NOW!  Ugh! you in the back, I said intimidating! 




When I see this, I hear some hardcore soundtrack playing in my head.  I'm thinkin' Kashmir by Led Zeppelin, what do you hear?



 




The guards look like some Star Wars/Fahrenheit 451 love children, but it's all good, Hunger Games can do no wrong in my opinion.








No matter how many times I see Effie, she still gives me the willies...





*shudders*

*shudders*


Now...some eye candy...













And lastly, a little tearjerker for you...

 *sniffle*sniffle* 3 finger salute*


Funny interview with "Hutch" and "JLaw"


http://hollywoodcrush.mtv.com/2012/03/01/hunger-games-after-hours/

Scene by scene breakdown of the trailer


http://carolineinspace.blogspot.com/2011/11/lets-breakdown-hunger-games-trailer.html


These are my kind of cupcakes!



And finally, some funny memes for everyone...




























How excited are you?


3 comments:

Gina said...

Midnight premieres are AWESOME....my last (for now) was HP7 PT2 as well...great stuff. Haven't caught the "games fever" yet but I have several friends that are chomping at the bit to buy their tickets as well. Have a BLAST!

Kate the Book Buff said...

It took me awhile to catch the fever, I always have to make sure I actually want to read a book, rather than reading it because everyone else is. The books are amazing though, the movie will be epic :)

-Kate the Book Buff

Meg @ A Bookish Affair said...

I'm excited to see this movie!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails