Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Book Buff Update

Soooooooo, normally I'm able to balance life and blogging, but at the moment, it just ain't happening.  I'm pregnant at the moment, and we are in the process of buying a new house.  So between the puking, the moving, the painting and the decorating, I am having a tough time finding the free time to blog.  I'm not going on a full on hiatus, I just can't be the prolific poster I used to be.  So don't unfollow me, because I haven't quit blogging, I'm just slowing it down a bit, k?

Coming soon: Dracula in Love Review and GUEST POST :)


3 comments:

Jenn said...

One can't unfollow the book buff, it would leave one book scrawny. :)

Meg @ A Bookish Affair said...

Congratulations on the little one and the move! May life slow down a bit for you soon!

Connie said...

Oh, you must take it easy now and let someone else do the painting. Yucky fumes! Sorry! I'm a grandmother so excuse my bossiness! So happy for you on the baby coming. The blog can slow down because you come first! Take care!

I love your site. It's very easy to navigate and not over busy.

Connie Fischer
conniecape@aol.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails